Monday, August 1, 2011

Balenciaga Fall 2011-2012 (Ad Campaign)

This week is going to be rather busy, as I am leaving for vacation beginning on Thursday to my family reunion in Ohio.  I am really excited but just getting myself organized, so pardon the shorter post recently.  Todays' post is all about Balenciaga fall 2011- 2012 line as they have it labeled on their website.  This line is really interesting and has several structural aspects, especially the patterned skirts with the leather braided vests (which I love) it is organized chaos.  I love the pure innovation that Balenciaga brings every year to their collections, it always keeps me on the edge of my seat to see what is next.  These pictures are from their ad campaign.  Here is a link to their site... balenciaga.com






No comments:

Post a Comment