Saturday, January 21, 2012

Salt-N-Pepa "Push it" Style and Video

Wow, I have been quite busy this past week.  Last night I drove about an hour away to visit my sister and celebrate her birthday.  I had so much fun, and it was so nice to get out and have fun especially with how crappy these past weeks have been.  We ended up going to a club to dance.  The club had video screens where they would play music videos to the song that was being played.  The videos that I liked the most were the 80's videos, more specifically Salt-n-Pepa "Push it".  There urban style and awesome dance moves are just perfect.  I really love the red boots, black body suit, oversized letter jackets and the gold chains; 1980s perfection!

How to get the look...
-Leggings- American Apparel

-Bodysuit- American Apparel

-Shoes- Doc Martens if you want a bit of edge to the look. 

 -Love these shoes below, I think they are the best for the look. (.supratk-society.com)


-Vintage leather Jacket- etsy-"Yardshow"
-Gold Chain- (thisnext.com)






No comments:

Post a Comment