Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globes 2012

Ever since I was little, I have lived for all of the award shows.  I love seeing who gets awards, but mainly what all of the stars wore.  Last night, I was surprised at all of the great gowns.  No one decided to go completely overboard like we see at the Oscars.  My favorite dress last night was Michelle Williams in Jason Wu.  I love how beautiful and classy she looks.  I also enjoy the fact that she does not have to wear low cut or revealing dresses to show how beautiful she is.  I think some stars go overboard with the cleavage, unless you honestly cannot help it.  I also loved Charlize Theron's Dior Haute Couture gown.  The dress was low cut, but just gorgeous.  She can pull anything off.  Nicole Richie sparkled in a Julien MacDonald silver gown, which fitted her personal style perfectly.  Emma Stone also looked gorgeous in a gown by Lanvin.  She is quite the fashionista!  Mila Kunis who is the new spokeswoman for Dior, wore a sheer, and beautifully gathered and draped dress by Dior.  Kate Winslet, one of my favorite actresses always keeps it simple and classy.  She wore a black and white gown by Jenny Packham which accented her curves.





No comments:

Post a Comment