Saturday, January 28, 2012

Elie Saab Spring Couture 2012

2 1/2 cups of coffee + a lack of sleep + a pile of patterns (to be drafted and perfected to be graded) +a pile of school books = My Weekend.  Stressful but I will manage to get through it all.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend and enjoying all of the fashion shows that keep popping on style.com.  The couture lines are beginning to come out, and they are nothing less than gorgeous.  Couture is my favorite type of fashion, as I feel it has the strongest statements and is very artistic in construction, concepts and inspiration.  One of my favorites so far has to be Elie Saab, who is a reoccurring favorite on my blog.  His designs are so elegant and can make any girl feel beautiful.  This recent couture line is filled with pastel flowing gowns with amazing details which give me goosebumps.  I get so excited for this stuff!  Gorgeous dresses overall and I expect to see several of them on the red carpet for the upcoming Academy Awards.  Almost all of these dresses are sheer, but just flow perfectly.  I am obsessed.
















No comments:

Post a Comment