Friday, December 2, 2011

Shana London

Wow, I can not wait until my exams are over!  I want my life back and to enjoy the holidays.  Sorry for not posting the past two days, unfortunatley I have a horrible cold or something worse, not sure really what it is, but I know it is not very plesant.  Anyway, a few days ago as I was looking through all of the wonderful things on style.com and I found the most adorable clutch in one of their gift guides.  The adorable smiley face clutch is $1,140 by Shana London.  I happened to go to Shanalondon.com, and look at her collections.  Her site is filled with diamonds and is actually quite a magical site.  Her loading screens are diamonds that sparkle, it is fabulous.  I really love her Swarvoski diamnond clutches, they are really tiny but absolutely beautiful.  I love all of her bags!






No comments:

Post a Comment