Sunday, December 18, 2011

Paper Crown

Christmas is this week.  Do you believe it?  It came so quick this year, it seems.  I love Christmas time and spending it with my family.  It is truly a magical season.  I am planning on wearing my final project from sewing class (a red dress) for church on Christmas Eve.  I can not wait to share it with all of you.  I also got a pair of vintage clip-on earrings, which made my ears swell a bit because I am allergic to the metal...but I absolutely love them!!!!  I will definitly post pictures coming up when my ears un-swell and return to looking swell.  I also forgot to mention that style.com had their first printed magazine on shelves in December.  I was at Barnes & Noble and looked through the amazing pages, though I could not justify spending the $14.99 for it, it was a really great magazine.  With a site like style.com, I would expect nothing less.  Speaking of good websites, here is a site that I just stumbled upon called paper-crown.com.  I love the clothes, they are simple but elegant and cute.  I found some pictures from the holiday 2011 lookbook.  Enjoy!
I really like this floral fabric below.  The photography is beautiful along with the styling and over all design of the garments.  





No comments:

Post a Comment