Friday, September 23, 2011

What I have been up to....

The past few weeks I have been a little skimpy on my posts.  Many of you know I have started school at my four year school where I am focusing on fashion design.  I love it and am so excited, though I have had a lot of work and papers to write, hence the short posts.  Last weekend was my sisters bridal shower, and the past two weeks have just been jammed packed with school stuff on top of it all.  If you are also wondering why I have not posted many sewing projects, that is because I am sewing little samples of techniques in my sewing class and also making my bridesmaid dress for my sisters wedding.  I can't wait to share the final product with you all.  I just need a full weekend to finish it, I can hardly find time.  Hope that everyone has a great, safe and fun weekend.  I am so ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment