Sunday, September 18, 2011

Rachel Roy Spring 2012

      I really appreciate the simple, gorgeous designs of Rachel Roy.  She has looser fitting clothes which are just so chic!  These are the clothes that are so perfect for the everyday women.  These outfits can be dressed up and dressed down for the office to the weekend even a night out.  Rachel Roy got her inspiration from Vietnam in the twenties and thirties, though the designer said that most of her inspiration came from mens wear.  LOVE this line!  I want one of each, and the colors are just perfect.  Let me know what you think of the line.  
     If you are wondering why I have been missing a few posts recently, it would be because I was planning my sisters bridal shower which was early today.  I was so happy to see everyone and had a great time.  I cannot wait for my sisters wedding.  Now I just have to finish making my bridesmaid dress.




 I love this dress below, it is so pretty!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment