Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Alice & Olivia Spring 2012

I always enjoy Alice & Olivia lines, with Stacey Bendet's bright colors and great fitted clothes.  She always has such an interesting mix of clothes in her lines (dresses, jackets, shirts, pants, etc.).  Stacey's spring 2012 line is beautiful and I love the mod style!  She has very trendy items, but I love it.  Stacey like every other line included a few white garments which are quite chic and pretty.  Her clothes just make you want to go to a sunny place and have a good time.  They are so girly and her evening wear is so gorgeous.  Stacey also introduced her very own shoe line in this collection, and woo, I am loving them!  Let me know what you think.  For now I have had a ton of work to do these past few weeks and more to come, I think it is finally catching up to me as I am not feeling to good.  Hope everyone is still enjoying fashion week like me!







 This outfit is awesome from the jacket to the pants and even the hair!

 This dress is so gorgeous.
 Trendy Neck-ties
 I love this dress below, it is so Jackie Kennedy.



No comments:

Post a Comment