Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tanya Aguiniga- Amazing Accessories

I really enjoy creative people.  On the Urban Outfitters blog which I follow way to much; I found an article on Tanya Aguiniga.  Tanya is a furniture designer and accessory designer.  Her creations are incredibly intricate looking, and innovative...very innovative.  I saw the pictures of the rope bracelet and love it.  I really like massive and extreme accessories, anything that makes a statement.  I then went to her website, only to find this awesome necklace with a matching bracelet.  Her things are so fashion forward and chic.  Her furniture is also quite amazing.  She has a lot of talent, and I can appreciate how she uses her skills to the best of her ability.




                   Here is a close up of the necklace.                                Matching Bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment