Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Urban Outfitters

Yet another busy week at school, the fun never ends.  Today as I walked to my car to come home, I realized that I am so sick of the heat and humidity.  Anyone else ready for fall?  I want to wake up one morning and have to put on a coat and shiver as I walk to my car.  I want to wear my lace up boots, a oversized scarf and have my make-up last the whole day because I will not sweat it off half way through the day.  I can not wait for fall weather when the leaves change, we can open the windows in our house and drink hot coffee.  Fall is my favorite time of the year, I just hope it gets here soon.  Here are some items from Urban Outfitters which remind me of fall, and what I want to wear for fall.  These pictures are from their website.
An adorable and comfy hat.
A large scarf.
 A large tote.
 My signature v-neck, and a cute jacket.
Sorry for the tiny pictures, I could not find them any bigger.


No comments:

Post a Comment