Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Fun Day of Inspiration and Discovery...

     This morning I went to a local bookstore to check out all of the new fashion magazines to see all the trends I may have missed.  May I just say how amazing the new Vogue with Lady Gaga on the cover is!  I was in awe of the whole magazine.  If you have not checked it out yet, I suggest you do so.  Here is what the cover looks like.

Other than that, I have been just trying to figure stuff out in life.  Be warned: it is about to get real...I think whenever someone goes through a hard time in life, no matter what it is, it helps to make you who you are.  I have found recently things that I really care about and feel like I am slowly gaining more confidence, which is something I really need.   I feel as if I am finally becoming the person I want to be, little by little.  I know it is something that takes time and I am willing to work.  This also applies to my designs, as I think I am beginning to nail down the type of look I really like and want  to create and sell.  Wow, if you read this far, then God Bless you and thank you for reading.  Hope you enjoy the crazy adventures that may or may not ensue, because I am finding that life is incredibly unpredictable, which is why I absolutely love life.
Here is where I traveled today, just to get away and go on a mini adventure...Really it was nothing to exciting, but still enjoyable!

-My delicious iced chai tea latte.  Yumm...
 -Some lovely scenery...
It is the little things in life that I love the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment