Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My bags are packed and I am ready to go...

     However, I am not leaving on a jet plane.  I will be enduring a 12 hour car ride.  Though, it is a very long ride and honestly slightly miserable; I could not be any happier to go.  I will get to see my Aunts and Uncles for my Mom's side of the family reunion.  I also have not had a real vacation this summer and believe me I was in need of some time away from work.  I will be gone for 4 days and doubt that I will get a chance to blog, but I am still planning on traveling with my laptop.  
     Today, I finally got my haircut!  Believe me it was much needed, as my hair no longer curled, rather it would frizz.  The ridiculous picture below was taken on my mac, and I just thought I would share anyway.  Well, for now I am going to finish packing my bags.  Happy vacation to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment