Sunday, September 2, 2012

Random Pictures

     I have been up to quite a few things these past couple of days.  First of all, I found, tried on and possibly even wore these shoes around this cute little boutique after lunch with me Mum.  Yes, I admit, I am one of those customers who wears the stores merchandise around the store.  In my defense, you have to make sure you like the items before you purchase them.  I however, did not buy these because my feet were to wide for them.  I really do love them even though are extremely high.  These past few days I have been working for most of the day and have taken the most random pictures to share, so here ya go...
- I have to try to stop my coffee addiction because it makes me sick.  I guess green tea will have to do.
 -No make-up....yeah....
 -My peach shirt I am finishing sewing.....more to come....
 -Still no make-up...
 -My "spider lashes"
 -Blue Moon
-I told you, it was really random pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment