Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Anthropologie Fall Lookbook

     I love getting mail.  I know that sounds a bit weird, but I get so excited to open mail.  I always feel special, or a bit like Steve Martin in the movie "The Jerk," when he finds his name in the phone book and gets incredibly excited...thats me.  Yesterday, I got the Anthropologie's fall lookbook in the mail.  I love their clothing, they are always stylish, well made and pretty expensive.  One day I wish I could just go there with a ton of money; I swear I would lose it and buy everything.  Not to mention I would probably be the happiest girl in the world.  Oh day dreams...  Here are some of my favorite things.  I love seeing the clothes in the store though, to truly see all of the detail.
-My mail
-My favorites






                            



-In my mind, this is how I act when I get mail.  "The Jerk" is such a classic funny Steve Martin movie, got to love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment