Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Jack and Jil, Chanel Paper Bag

     One reason I have wanted to live in a big city is because of the awesome street fashion.  It seems in bigger cities people are more creative with outfits, possibly because you are less likely to run into someone you know or work for.  I also like those people who realize possibly they cannot afford to have the luxury items so they make their own.  This picture below which can be found on jakandjil.com, is one of my favorite creations.  This does not look expensive, but in the oddest way I think it is completely fashion forward and of course it is recyclable.  I actually found this picture a few years back when all of the Chanel bags were all the rage.  I stumbled across it again today and thought I would post it.  Also, check out jakandjil.com because it will bring you hours of street fashion entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment