Monday, October 10, 2011

Spring 2012 Trend (Turquoise and Sea Foam Color Trend)

While I have finally had a chance to look through a lot of the Spring 2012 lines, I have found a common trend.  The trend being the color turquoise, or what I like to call a "sea foam green" (a green color which is also kind of blue or turquoise.)  I think these garments are beautiful; they are modern, classy, and fun while not being over the top. They are perfectly gorgeous fancy clothes.  All of the pictures are from style.com, of course.  I loving and happily looked through several lines to find the perfect examples.  Enjoy my fashionable little readers!
Rodarte
 Louis Vuitton
 Chanel
 Jean -Charles de Castelbajac
 Alice + Olivia
 Blumarine
 Badgley Mischka
 D&G
 Doo.Ri
 Dsquared2
 Etro
 House of Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment