Friday, June 17, 2011

L'Wren Scott launches Designer Handbag line

L'Wren Scott always finds her way on my blog, as I am quite the fan.  The 6'3" stylist, turned designer creates the most beautiful garments, not to mention perfect fits, fabrics.  Whether she is creating a collection  for fashion week or even a gown for a starlet, she is always has a flawless execution and always succeeds in creating elegant gowns.  Now she has another project under her belt.  It has recently been announced that the designer is launching handbags!  I am excited, not like I could actually afford one, but still I am excited!  The designer has made sure that they are great proportions, which was one of her main concerns as she was designing them; and above all that they have great function.  Though I must admit that it is not a bag that I would typically buy, I like them.  I love the pocket up front, every bag I get has to have one in the front or back.  The colors are simple but nice, and the sizes are great.  What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment