Thursday, June 23, 2011

Alexander McQueen Resort 2012

Alexander McQueen never disappoints.  I think that is hard statement to argue with, as the designer has passed, Sarah Burton being fashion director is an amazing fit to continue on McQueens legend.  Resort 2012 collection, is as always perfectly constructed, and fits every model like a glove.  Many of the outfits are in a khaki, or khaki green mixed with a very white lace, then changing to a black and golds for evening looks with a pink (stunning) dress mixed in.  I am personally a really big fan of the belts that were incorporated, they give the outfits with a romantic touch more of a utility style.  The evening wear in a line from McQueen is always my favorite, it is just always stunning and like I have already said, the construction is always perfection!








 Seriously, look at that detail, this is why I LOVE McQUEEN!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hello, my name is Gabriel. I'm from Rio de Janeiro Brazil, and I invite you to follow my blog, I am counting on you.

    http://grockclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete