Thursday, April 11, 2013

Purple Lipstick, Rainy Day and Banana Pancakes!

     Two posts ago I posted pictures of items I wanted, but could not justify buying them.  The very next day after that post I felt I really did need a purple lipstick and thus bought an awesome one from nars.  I like the color I chose because it is very subtle but still is purple.  I think it is great for spring which has very quickly arrived where I live.  Seriously, it was 85 degrees yesterday, crazy hot for spring.  I also paired it with a cross skirt I made out of cotton knit fabric and spray painted the crosses on with fabric paint.  I like the way it turned out for the most part.  I really liked this outfit and got a bunch if compliments.  It was a great outfit to wear on such a rainy day.  I also got to eat banana pancakes which I literally was craving for 2 weeks.  They were amazing!!
-Slightly purple lipstick
Nars: Shrinagar
-I posted a similar picture to this a little while ago.  This is my favorite part of my drive home, I call it the tunnel of trees.  The trees usually tower over the top of the road creating a tunnel.  It is amazing year round, or at least I think it is.
 -My Outfit.

-A close-up of my skirt.
-BANANA PANCAKES!!! YUMMMM
-This song is also part of the reason I was craving banana pancakes, so thank you Jack Johnson.



No comments:

Post a Comment