Monday, January 21, 2013

Paul Smith Fall 2013 Menswear

     I am proud to announce I have officially joined the modern age of technology!  I bought myself an iphone.  Now I can continue to fulfill my New Year's resolution by taking more pictures and blogging. Onto the fashion topic of the day...Menswear!!!  While I do love women's fashion, I have always been interested in trying to learn more about mens fashion.  This season Dior Homme served up some well fitted and luxe looking suits, while Paul Smith took a wee bit more of a younger hipster look; while of course still making beautiful clothing.  I have to say I am in love with the slightly wacky color palette.  I think it is such a fun line, with so many versatile pieces.  Perhaps it is just me, but I do find a slight hint of late 70's to early 80's style peeking through some outfits especially through the burnt orange-brown color.  The houndstooth print is also quite gorgeous.
 -My favorite out-fit of the line (below)

 -I love the subtle triangles on the ties.  I have a friend who once said if you wear a triangle on anything, you suddenly have a hipster style.  I am starting to believe him.


 -Gorgeous jacket, I just love the shape to it.
 -This is such a fantastic print.
 -Triangles
 -More triangles

 -Fantastic bomber jacket

-Paul Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment