Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years, Death of a Hair Dryer and Leopard Print Pants...

     I am happy so far I have been doing good on my New Year's to-do list.  I had a great time spending my New Year's count down with my family and my brother-in-laws family.  I hope everyone had a great and safe night.  We spent our night at my sisters apartment which is decorated in such a cute antique like way.  She has so many cute little ideas.  I had to take a picture of her Christmas tree which is decorated with a bunch of home-made ornaments, including dried oranges with cinnamon on them.  They smell absolutely amazing.

     I also took a picture of my outfit that I wore to work.  Here is a short story of why my hair is a frizzy mess.  First of all it is inevitable, because it is raining.  I also don't have my diffuser (attachment that helps it to curl) for my hairdryer anymore because the hair dryer decided the other day to spit sparks out at my hair and out of the cord.  After a quick scream and a spray of perfume near my hair to get rid of the smell of an electrical fire in my hair, I threw that darn thing in the garbage.  Now I have to deal with a frizz ball of hair until I get a chance to go buy a hairdryer.  Best story you have read all day, right?


 -I love the rain and my leopard print pants, plus I never know how to pose for pictures.  That is the best explanation I have for the picture below.







No comments:

Post a Comment