Sunday, January 6, 2013

Mulberry 2013 ad Campaign

   
  Today was a bit of a lazy Sunday, okay a really lazy Sunday.  I was off and I took the chance to relax while I could, maybe a bit to much.  I did go shopping today and was sad watching all the stores take down their Christmas displays and replacing them with spring items.  It is crazy how quickly Christmas comes and goes.  Then suddenly spring is here, I however am not complaining.  I love spring, minus the pollen and mugginess.  The clothing lines are absolutely adorable this season and one of my favorite sites to visit every year at this time is the Mulberry site.  They always have the cutest and coolest ad campaigns!  This season features a underwater theme, which is very cute.  This collection is very fresh and chic!  Check it out at their website mulberry.com.      
                                         -Mulberry bags are so gorgeous, that is all I can say.







No comments:

Post a Comment