Monday, March 4, 2013

The Big Bow Vest

Holy cow is all I have to say.  I have actually been incredibly busy without even really realizing it.  I cant really believe how fast 2013 is going already, it is absolute madness.  To catch everyone up, I have been working a ton (of course) and I made a cute little sweater and have orders to fill.  I am so excited to actually be making clothing for people who are just as excited to wear it.  It is a fantastic feeling.  Also, I am living up to my New Year's resolution (even if it doesn't seem like it) I have been taking a bunch of pictures and being very creative almost everyday.... I am still trying to blog more.
-I am only going to show the back because it is the best part of the vest and I did not look to great this day I was incredibly car sick.  

-We had some winter weather a little while ago, which is quite rare where I live.



 -This is the fabric I used to make my vest.

-My "client" wanted a similar fabric and I was lucky to find this fabric below which was a bit heavier and much softer.
I have to say, I am really happy with how this vest turned out and I will definitely have to hopefully one day incorporate into my line that I am slowly but surely beginning to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment