Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Steve Madden Wedge Sneaker

     If you know me, then you know I never really splurge.  I am a bit of a penny pincher or cheapskate.  I do not mean to be, but I always like to save.  If you have kept up on my blog recently, you may have noticed an abundance of posts about the gorgeous Isabel Marant Sneakers.  No, I did not buy a pair, but I did however purchase the Steve Madden pair.  Truth be told, no one can tell the difference, or where I live no one even knows there is an original to these.  I absolutely love them and even enjoy all of the really weird looks I get.  It is fantastic!  I will have more pictures to come.  These shoes have inspired me to begin thrifting for a few items I want, especially denim overalls cut into a skirt, so it is like a dress I should say.  I think that would look adorable with stockings for the cold weather that better be approaching!  Now, I just need a day of for thrifting.



No comments:

Post a Comment