Sunday, July 22, 2012

I am feeling nostalgic...

I am still working on two fun projects and will begin to share one tomorrow at some point.  I just need to take more pictures.  For now, I am feeling a bit nostalgic since this past year I was unable to make our yearly trip to my home state and place of Annapolis, Maryland.  I only lived there until I was five years old, but have been back every year except this year.  I go through times of just missing it.  I think it is one of the most beautiful places I have been to and lived in.  The people are amazing.  There is always something to do and the whole town has such a happy vibe; it is magical to me.  Here is some music and pictures.
-Okay, so this song below is about California...but it works for Annapolis too.










No comments:

Post a Comment