Monday, July 16, 2012

Circle Skirt, "Poofy" Dresses, The Bouffant, 50's Skirts and Dresses

Whatever you may call it, circle skirts are in style for Resort 2013.  Ever since I was a little girl I have always loved dresses, even if I hardly wear them.  (I need to make myself some more dresses.)  I remember having a large multi-colored 50's circle underskirt when I was little and twirling in it until I could hardly stand.  I found my circle skirt the other week in my attic and after a good wash I may have worn it around the house; possibly even twirled a little too much in it.  You can never get to old to play dress up if you ask me.  Needless to say that when I began to see circle skirts and the bouffant styled dresses on the runways and on celebrities, I was incredibly thrilled.  After going through so many lines and practically shaking with excitement, I put together a ton of pictures of different circle skirts and dresses.  I hope you enjoy and of course check out style.com where you can find the complete lines from the designers.
-Alice & Olivia

-Andrew Gn
-Balmain
-Band of Outsiders
-Chado Ralph Rucci

-Christian Dior (This line has a ton of poofy dresses!)



 -I posted Jessica Biel in a white dress like the one below in yesterday's post.
-Christopher Kane
-Dsquared2

-Elizabeth and James
-Giambattista Valli
-Giles
-House of Holland
-Lanvin (Alber Elbez can do no wrong.)

-Marchesa

-Moschino Cheap and Chic
-Nina Ricci















No comments:

Post a Comment