Wednesday, April 18, 2012

3.1 Phillip Lim Transformable Sleeveless Top

I find it funny to look in my sketchbooks from when I was little and see all of the things I created to find that they have been created.  Apparently, I was years ahead of my time.  The latest creation is this sleeveless top by 3.1 Phillip Lim.  The shirt transforms into a bag; how incredibly convenient?   I love multi-functional clothing, like a shirt that can be worn backwards and inside out, or worn as a skirt.  I like to get use out of my clothes.  I usually do not post too much about Phillip Lim, as I am not a very big fan of his minimalism and futuristic style, but the man seriously creates amazing things.  This is one of the things that are completely worth sharing.  You can buy the top from lagarconne.com.  I want to make one, plus it would be cheaper!

 -This one below is my favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment