Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Upcoming Project.....

Wow, I know I always say I am busy and it is really the truth.  I wake up early in the morning to go to school and never fail to make it home really late, either from school or work.  This semester at school I am taking a draping class.  Overall, I like it even if it is pretty intense.  One of our projects this semester is to make a garment (top and bottom) that has darts and several other requirements.  Mine is a simple dress, with a deep V in the back and of course it has to be complimented with a massive bow.  I am quite excited to make it, and am planning to do most of the work for it over spring break in two weeks.  I just do not know about the color yet...... My sketch is below.  The left is the back and right is the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment