Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Alexander McQueen Fall 2012

     Unlike most fashion blogs, which are already following spring 2013 resort wear; I am still absorbing every look that walked down the runway for this fall.  I like to follow fall trends now so I can shop for the trends.  Of course, I always keep up to date on the spring resort lines which are coming out now.  For fall Alexander Mcqueen's line had to be one of my favorites.  I love how it is ultra girly with all the feathers, yet the structure and glasses give it the modern flair.  This trend is one of my favorites this season.  I was planning as usual to only post a few pictures but instead here are a ton from my favorite site ever style.com.  May I just say, Sarah Burton you are freaking fantastic!











No comments:

Post a Comment